What we did for this large scale project
Completion of preliminary studies
• Contact and negotiation of Government approval with local authorities;
• Completion of the preliminary concept.
Management of the feasibility study and development phase
• Market study;
• Project definition and scope of work;
• Architectural and design studies with Atlantis Architecture Associates;
• Technical and environment studies with Coteba Management;
• Financial engineering, legal and fiscal aspects with Lazard Bank, Paris.
Negotiations with financial institutions such as
• European Investment Bank in Luxembourg;
• French development Bank, AFD and Proparco in Paris;
• International Finance Corportion, IFC.
Land negotiations and purchasing.
• Identification and negotiations with operators
• Four Seasons Hotels & Resorts, Toronto and Singapore;
• Marriott Hotels & Resorts, Hong Kong;
• Hilton International, London and Singapore;
• Club Méditerranée, Paris;
• Le Méridien Hotel, Paris, London and Hong Kong;
• InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG), Singapore and Sydney.
Identification and negotiations with investors from England, France, Australia, Middle East, Hong-Kong and Singapore-based group.
Acquisition of the Natadola lands by Euro Asia Management Group.
• Identification and negotiations with bankers
• EIB - European Investment Bank;
• AFD - Agence Française de Développement and Proparco;
• IFC International Finance Corporation (Group World bank);
• Colonial - Fiji and Sydney;
• Westpac and ANZ Bank – Fiji and Sydney;
• FNPF - Fiji National Provident Fund.
Natadola Development Stages
• Finalisation of a JV with the Fiji National Provident Fund
• JV between FNPF (51%) and Euro Asia Management Group (49%);
• Appointment of APRIL as project developer manager for the development of the InterContinental hotel of 270 rooms and the 18-hole golf course with Vijay Singh and IMG;
• Design development of the Four Seasons Resort (100 villas units).
(Our involvement stopped in 2007 after the Fiji military coup).
The resort is now open.
What We Did -
Preliminary Master Plan
Design & Build
Copyright EuroAsia Group - All Rights Reserved